How to unwrap Ethereum?
- Go to OpenSea, and connect your OpenSea and MetaMask wallets.
- Click on the “Wallet” option.
- Click on “Unwrap” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount and click on “Unwrap ETH.”
- Once it is done, confirm the MetaMask pop-up for the transaction to be complete.
Is ETH on Polygon wrapped?
ETH has an uncapped supply but has inflation control or burn mechanisms in place. WETH on Polygon is backed 1:1 by ETH locked in the Polygon PoS bridge protocol on the Ethereum chain. ETH is "wrapped" to make it compatible with DeFi smart contracts. 1 Wrapped ETH is always equal to 1 ETH.
What is the difference between ETH and Weth on Polygon?
In summary, ETH is the native cryptocurrency of the Ethereum blockchain, WETH is an ERC-20 token that represents Ether on the Ethereum blockchain, and Polygon is a Layer 2 scaling solution built on top of Ethereum.
How do you show ETH on Polygon MetaMask?
For example, if you use MetaMask, simply copy the address at the top of the MetaMask extension and copy it in the search field on Polygonscan. You'll then be taken to the address view where you can see balances for various tokens on Polygon (PoS). To see your Polygon ETH balance, click on the "Token" field.
How do you unwrap tokens?
Click on the wallet icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Click on the three dots next to your WETH. Click the “Unwrap” option. After your request has been processed, click the “Confirm” button to swap it into your Metamask wallet.
How do you wrap Ethereum in OpenSea?
Navigate to the top-right corner of OpenSea and click your Wallet balance.
- Under the Wrap tab, enter the amount of ETH you'd like to wrap and click Add to offer balance.
- A MetaMask window will appear, asking you to confirm the transaction.
- Once the wrap is complete, you'll see the following message: