Paxful makes it easy and secure for you to buy and hold Ethereum. Find the best offer below and buy Ethereum with Prepaid Debit Card today. No offers from active users.
Can I use a prepaid Visa card to buy crypto?
Which prepaid cards, virtual cards or gift cards can I use to buy cryptocurrency? This will vary by BitPay partner and card issuer. The most popular prepaid cards used to buy Bitcoin are Visa gift cards, Vanilla gift cards and Mastercard prepaid debit cards.
How do I buy Ethereum with a Visa card?
How to buy Ethereum in 5 Easy steps
- Set the pair. Select the crypto you'd like to purchase, the fiat currency you want to buy crypto with, and your country of residence.
- Enter your crypto wallet address.
- Verify your identity.
- Confirm your payment.
- Check your crypto wallet.
Does crypto com accept prepaid Visa?
If you're set on buying crypto with a prepaid card, you can opt for a prepaid Visa gift card, which many users have reported success using with Crypto.com. However, not all prepaid Visa gift cards are guaranteed to work.
How do I use my prepaid card on Coinbase?
To redeem your gift card as a payment method on Coinbase:
- Sign in to your account (or create a new account) and go to your payment methods. On web: From your profile icon, select Settings > Payment methods.
- Select Add a new payment method.
- Select Gift card.
- Add the gift card number and PIN.
Can you use a prepaid card to buy Bitcoin?
If you find a Bitcoin owner accepting prepaid cards, you can contact them, agree with the price and purchase BTC. One more option is using Bitcoin ATMs. They work like payment terminals, but instead of cash, you'll get the BTC address with some coins on it.